I learned that if i work harder there will be no cracks and i would be able to out stuff in it with out it spilling. And that I should smooth it out just a little. I will be able to use it after i'm done making every thing. And I hope that it does not brake.
How have you used the elements and principles of design to create a more powerful composition or message?
How does your use of media, techniques, or the elements and principles add meaning?
How did you experiment or take risks with media, techniques, and elements and principles of art?
1. We get to work with clay and i get to make it with my own imaginations. And I can put stuff in it.
2.When the teacher explained that we would be able to use it after we are done.
3. Well they showed how to wedge the clay were there are no bubbles or hols.
4.good because I made it the way I want it to be and i can say if i like it or not.
5.Because clay was used in the olden days.
6. Because then people are inspired by the way we want it and if we did not do it the way we wanted then it would not be that individual art work.
7. To make it were when i pore stuff in it it would have any cracks and i becomes a good artist.
I used mostly lines and shapes because when I shave the thing i'm using size and texture and a little color. I had to do allot of of balance because both sides had to look almost the same when its a face because of the way the face is shaped. But it did not work out so well because both side were not equal.
1) I started making the curves deeper to make the picture more better
2) Well the only thing that is successful is the paint because you cannot tell what I was trying to make.
Born: September 6, 1940
Died: August 12, 2007
Lived in Chicago
Elizabeth was one of though Disney people.
Graduated in 1962
1) fair I did have the picture on the block and carved a little.It is very hard because the carving is not easy.
Have you run into any problems so far? How did you solve them? Yes i have ran into troble
Have you had to make any changes to your original plan? Why?
1) I have learned that it don't madder what it look like its still an art piece.
2) I would work harder and change the style.
3) I guess I did i wish we could work on it longer
4) I really don't know i just liked it
5) messing up and not being able to redo it. And i think it was and success because I did work hard on it but i did not have enough time.
1) With my final project was the most improvement.
2) Deciding witch shape to use. And what colors I like the most.
3) It makes me go through step by step.